About The Grand Caymanian Resort
Plan your Caribbean escape to the Grand Caymanian Resort and celebrate the splendor, tranquility, and warmth of this Caribbean paradise we call home. Cast off the hustle and bustle of daily life and embrace the laid-back luxury of the only all-suite resort on Grand Cayman’s North Sound. Experience the energy of Seven Mile Beach–just a short drive away–or retreat to a slower pace as you drift along our own private coral-sand beaches, swim in our seaside pool, or sway lazily in the breeze in one of our palm tree hammocks. You’ll soon discover our 32 spacious suites, array of resort activities and amenities, and picturesque oceanfront location belie our modest rates.
- January 3rd to April 14th: 1 Night cancellation fee if notice is received less than 7 days prior to arrival.
- April 15th to December 23rd: 1 Night cancellation fee if notice is received less than 1 day prior to arrival.
- December 24th to January 2nd: 1 Night cancellation fee if notice is received less than 60 day prior to arrival.
Cancellations or changes made after check-in are subject to a US$300 charge. No shows will be billed one night between January 3rd 2022 and December 20th 2022 and 100% of the reservation for stays between December 21st 2022 and January 2nd 2023. Reservations will be released by 12pm the day after scheduled arrival.
- January 3rd to December 23rd: 1 night deposit will be charged at the time of booking.
- December 24th to January 2nd: 1 night deposit will be charged at the time of booking.
PRE-AUTHORIZATION: Guests will be asked for a credit card at check in for any incidental charges. A pre-authorization of US$50 per day (up to US$500) will be placed on the guests credit card at check in to cover any incidental charges. Any outstanding amount over that amount will result in an additional pre-authorization. The Pre Authorization will be automatically reversed back to your card 5-7 days after check out.
Minimum Stay Policy
- December 24th to January 2nd: 3 nights
In effect from June 1st to November 30th
In the event that a hurricane watch or warning (by the U.S. National Weather Service) is in effect for the Cayman Islands, guests will be able to cancel their reservations without incurring any penalty. Should a guest’s stay be interrupted by a hurricane, the The Grand Caymanian Resort will offer a replacement stay for any unused nights for a future stay. Black out days do apply and reservation is based on space available. The replacement stay must be taken within one calendar year.